Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008



















Every Christmas with the boys just get better. This was the first year that Reid got excited about opening his own presents. The paper went a'fly'n! Great fun to watch him go:)


Christian's toys finally hit the "Big Boy" level. These are the toys that are little bitty with only a million pieces! What were we thinking by encouraging "Big Boy" lego's. I knew they would be small but not microscopic. Christian is our builder and these really are the perfect gift for him. Good Job Santy Claus!

Reid's special gift from Santa was an interactive Reid. He has become quite attached to the Wall-E character and he loves to see his toys interact. It's great! His toys will talk to each other and of course they talk to Mommy. They also call me Mommy....just in case you were wondering:)

I need help organizing my blog...so, just excuse the format. It is what it is & I don't know how to fix it. I have many pictures I want to post but that's for another day.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

No comments: